Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: I guess I'm a fukkin pussy

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I just pretty much decided this weekend that I just can't hook up with the half-goth, leopard panty- wearing chick from the antique store. Damn, I went back and there she was, wrapping china in the plates section. SHe has a friend there, but she's even more repulsive. This is still a damn quandary. Tara (the chick) has an adequate ass and there's always a chance she's wearing leopard panties. She also has decent natural teets. But's she may be just too ugly for the General. I'm sorry. Something about that terrible short haircut and big lips that just turns me away, yet I did get wood that one time when seeing the leopard panties. I just don't think I have the skills to bullshit my way to getting to touch them leopard panties. Nor the desire. Maybe it's that I don't have the heart to approach her with no other intention but to fukk her. Or maybe this closet-goth bitch isn't the G-Man's type. A General needs a woman who will fix his ass some fried eggs and pork the next day after a night of titty sex. I figure the only way for me to do it is to go in there after about 4 beers. Then she may look pretty good. The thing is, in the dark she wouldn't be bad at all.....but damn, I can't go through the motions if I'm not attracted to anything above her neck. Is it still possible to psyche myself into doing this? Saturday night I went to 7-11 and bought a six pack of Budweiser and the new SI Swimsuit issue. There was some chick in line behind me, looking at my purchase. I glared at her and said, "WHAT?"
    Today I regroup.

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ February 25, 2002 10:44 AM: Message edited by: The 80's Man ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member REBDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I dunno, but I'm kinda a pervert when it comes to those thing.....depends on my mood , but thing could be real kinki with her...something about picturing her sliding out of her leopard panties with you nuzzleing up into her wet bush and satisfing the screaming scratching female....uhooooo the hormonal smell....they all got it.
    RIK

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Filthy McNastie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A buddy of mine used to say he would just walk up to girls and ask them if they wanted to fuck.

    He said 9 out of 10 would slap him across the face...

    But that 10th one...wooohoooo...!

    L8.

  4. #4
    Junior Hostboard Member Steve Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Filthy McNastie:
    A buddy of mine used to say he would just walk up to girls and ask them if they wanted to fuck.

    He said 9 out of 10 would slap him across the face...

    But that 10th one...wooohoooo...!

    L8.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Rack the 10th one.

    RAck your friend too.

    Some day, love with find you

    forums

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bacefelice:

    What is this? Some fucking Choose-You-Own-Adventure Troll?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Not in this case, but it's been done before (on my trip to see the hottie eye doctor). In this case, I'm actually asking for guidance.
    I like Bill's idea. The only problem is that I'd get jealous while checking out Sara's breasts.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Earl Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Suck me for being out of date General, but WTF ever happened to that Cherry Yamaguchi broad?
    I'm sure you must've five-holed that beeyatch by now right? Right??? Don't dissapoint me, Giovanni. Update, please.

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Earl Grey:
    Suck me for being out of date General, but WTF ever happened to that Cherry Yamaguchi broad?
    I'm sure you must've five-holed that beeyatch by now right? Right??? Don't dissapoint me, Giovanni. Update, please.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I dry-fukked her, scooted my ass out that night, and called her back a couple days later and left a message. SHe never called me back and hopefully she never told Gooch what happened. forums

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Earl Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The 80's Man:


    I dry-fukked her, scooted my ass out that night, and called her back a couple days later and left a message. SHe never called me back and hopefully she never told Gooch what happened. forums
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Don't give up Giovanni! she wants it in her stink puss, I can tell. Segue...I read books that Vietnamese whores in kahoots w/the enemy would stick just about everything in their cooters to mess w/our boys. Anything from razors to howitzers.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    don't listen to Cuda, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

    Variety is the key of life my friend.

  10. #10
    Fucking Dick! Cuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    724
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Giovanni,

    Just consider yourself lucky you didn't hook up with that wierdo. The first hint of goth should have sent you running, screaming for the exit.

    Those people are into the most bizzare, twisted kind of shit- not the least of which is an aversion to bathing, shaving their legs & arm pits (women only) and wiping their asses.

    A best case scenario would end up with you getting scabs on your dick from trying to punch through the encrusted shit clinging to the hair of her unshaven starfish. Don't even ask about a worst case scenario. You wouldn't want to know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •